Chat with a Smart Data Capture Expert.
Form failed to load? No problem, get in touch with us here.
Thanks for contacting us, we'll be in touch soon.
Superpowered Workers, Delighted Customers
Transform and innovate Pick Up and Drop Off (PUDO) operations with parcel scanners to be more efficient, cost-effective, secure and flexible with scanning-enabled smartphones.
Pick Up at PUDO
For customers picking up parcels, employees can use BYOD or company-provided smartphones with parcel barcode scanners to quickly scan pick up slips or QR codes, as well as capture signatures or scan ID to verify the recipient. It’s a simple, seamless and sustainable service.
- High performance scanning on any smart device
- Scan digital or printed pick up slips from distance
- Capture signatures or scan IDs for added security
Drop Off at PUDO
Employees can use the same smart device to smoothly handle drop processes, scan return parcels dropped off by customers or drivers at the PUDO point with speed and accuracy, no matter how tough the scanning conditions.
- Reliably scan torn or badly printed barcodes
- Use OCR as a backup for reading damaged labels
- Assured performance even in low light conditions
Receiving at PUDO
Speed through receiving processes at the start of the day with Scandit MatrixScan’s ability to capture a batch of arriving parcels in a single scan, creating an accurate list to compare to the manifest and ensuring no parcels are misplaced.
- Scan multiple parcels simultaneously on arrival
- Speed through receiving reliably without human-error
Search & Find at PUDO
Employees use Scandit MatrixScan Augmented Reality (AR) to find the correct parcel for pick up in the storage area faster than a human eye. Simply point the smartphone at the parcels and the correct one is instantly identified on screen.
- Capture multiple barcodes in a single scan
- AR speed ups locating parcels and reduce wait times
- Zoom in for detailed, real-time parcel info
Parcel Inventory Check
Taking inventory can be time consuming, so make it easy for employees to streamline the process with a smartphone. Simply hover the device over parcels in the storage area to check against inventory lists and verify which are overdue for return.
- Rapidly check multiple parcels against a real-time inventory list
- AR overlays on screen visually indicates parcel status
- Use ‘tap to select’ to mark and process a return
Turn smart devices into powerful PUDO operations tools
Let’s chat about PUDO Operations.
Get in touch to find out how Scandit’s proven smart data capture technology makes it simple to set up and power effective PUDO operations.
“Scanning speed and accuracy is a crucial differentiator for us, helping to attract and retain customers to our delivery service. Scandit has been spot-on in enabling us to exceed our main business KPIs (key performance indicators): speed of service and customer experience.”Fredrik Stavik, Chief Product Officer, Helthjem