Chat with a Smart Data Capture Expert.
Form failed to load? No problem, get in touch with us here.
Thanks for contacting us, we'll be in touch soon.
Fast and Efficient Fulfillment
Retailers are under pressure to fulfill more orders more effectively. Scandit’s in-store order fulfillment solution integrates easily with existing smartphone applications and through better user experience, boosts efficiency from order picking and assembly to collection and delivery.
Picking is labor-intensive and time-consuming. Scandit’s solution offers a superior user experience and advanced scanning capability to improve picking rates and accuracy.
- Pre-built intuitive UI and ergonomic scanning ease worker burden
- Fast and accurate scanning improves fulfillment rates
- Augmented reality (AR), audio and haptic feedback offer confirmations and alerts when right and wrong items are picked
Orders often contain multiple items stored in different locations. When the customer arrives, the clock is ticking. Avoid manually inspecting each label by using AR to find the right items and satisfy customers with a speedy service.
- Locate the right items using on-screen AR
- Scan an EAN or UPC code up to 8 feet away
- Haptic feedback indicates a correct scan in a noisy environment
Curbside and Buy Online Pickup In Store (BOPIS) are key parts of an omnichannel offering where a seamless customer experience is essential.
- Scan to ensure the customer receives the correct order
- Scan and verify IDs for age-restricted goods compliance
- Process captured ID data on the device in one second - no connectivity required
Staging Area Audit
With multiple orders coming and going, a busy staging area can be confusing for workers. Scandit’s in-store order fulfillment solution brings clarity to the status of orders in an instant.
- AR reveals order status at a glance
- Ensure canceled or expired orders can go back on the shelves
- Effectively organize shelves for fast task completion
Powerful order fulfillment tools for every stage of the process
Fast and Cost-effective Order Fulfillment.
Get in touch to speak to one of our experts.
“Shipt’s members rely on our shoppers to bring groceries to their doors. Speed is vital. With Scandit’s high quality scanning, shoppers are empowered with an intuitive smartphone app to work safely, quickly and accurately, on any device.”Chace Burnette, Principal Engineer at Shipt